Thursday, September 8, 2016

Dog bowls

There are dog bowls and there are dog bowls. My version is stoneware and made over a pumpkin and has that characteristic fluted edge. It is all greens and blues inside, like the cool water it holds on a warm summer day. I like to put doggie things all over it—little houses, a few tiny bones and a bowl, and of course a plethora of dog prints and a couple lounging fur babies. Anything for our best friends!


From time to time, I make cat bowls too, for our other best friends. Those have different stories. Cats tend to take up residence and sleep in the bowls. The cat-themed bowls are the same size as the dog bowls, but I have never had reports of cats sleeping in a dog bowl, or of dogs mistaking their bowl for a nest. It is probably just as well. 

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is exceptionally enlightening. Eating carefully has been hard for individuals nowadays. It's all a result of their bustling calendars, work or absence of concentrate on themselves. As an understudy I should concede that I have not been eating carefully but rather due to this I will begin now. It could help me make the most of my nourishment and time alone. Eating carefully may help me know about sound sustenance and acknowledging nourishment. Cat Feeding Bowl

    ReplyDelete